Kat Martin - Band Coordinator
As band coordinator, I am often your first contact. Though I started entertaining from a young age, I was introduced to the private event industry in 2014 as a fill-in for a corporate band. I quickly grew to permanent placement, managing bookings, company logistics, and overall spearheading the area, making clients and planners happy. I love connecting with clients and crowds alike. We work hard to ensure each experience is specifically tailored to the client.
- 8 years in the private event industry
- 17 Years of professional customer service
- Over 200 events overseen and favorite amongst clients
- Seasoned, and lively professional with a strong background in administration
Shane Dickerson-Green - Creative Director
I serve as our Creative Director. With over 10 years experience in theatre and vocal performance, I lend my expertise to ensure that we provide a dynamic show each time we hit the stage. My goal is to blend my acumen, energy and excitement for the craft in any space I enter. My experience in performing arts and entertainment have prepared me for the stage, and my experience as an event coordinator helps to prepare us for your event.
- 6 years in the private event industry
- 2 year in planning and decor
- Musical theatre background
- Professional vocal and performance coach
G. Doug Ford - Musical Director
I love all things music! As Musical Director, I manage sound quality, rehearse our band, and arrange our medleys. My love for music started in the church where I first touched an instrument. Since then, I have been very active in the music community, playing with a variety of bands, including everything from jazz to todays latest hits. My extensive background in different genres and musical knowledge shine through in my arrangements.
- 20 years in the private event industry
- 19 year professional musician
- Recorded with and arranged music for grammy ward winning artists
- Gym enthusiast